2. Implementing the participatory process: first joint working sessions
The purpose of this activity was to design a participatory process. The goal was to present the planned development of the Zemník area to all stakeholders, to foster a dialogue between them (Figures 2, 3).
The following working sessions took place at the municipality:
- 29.3.2016 meeting with Slovak anglers’ association, Bratislava V City organization: Martin Sindler, Peter Bozik, Marek Dinka, Lubica Fenclova. The date for the urban walk was agreed at this meeting: 17.5.2016, at 4:00 pm
- 6.4.2016 meeting with the developer of the project, the Slovak association of canoe sprint: Ing. arch. Juraj Fecanin, the author of the urban study, Marek Dinka, Lubica Fenclova. A history of the place, the development project and the future plans were discussed.
- Meeting with Slovak environmental protection group, regional centre in Bratislava: Mgr. Andrej Kovarik, Marek Dinka, Lubica Fenclova. The measures to protect the natural environment, including the alluvial forests around city of Bratislava, were discussed.
- 21.4.2016 examination of the site.
- 10.5.2016 urban walk rehearsal.
During these meetings, all of stakeholders had the opportunity to raise the issues which were relevant to them. They were explained on the site during the urban walk.
|Figure 2. View of the Zemník area|
|Figure 3. Houseboats and dwelling in the area|