3. Evaluating of the inputs obtained in first sessions
The date of the urban walk was fixed for May 17, starting at 4:00 pm. The meeting would start near the access for cars. During the walk it would be explained:
- The history of the locality Zemník.
- The plans for the area according to the Master plan of Bratislava.
- The project for a national centre of canoeing and rowing and its benefits for all stakeholders.
- The nature protection measures which are needed according to the anglers’ point of view.
- The nature protection measures to be adopted overall.